Season 3 update 3
- When Locke is driving in Further Instructions, the song "Feel Like Going Home" by The Whiteley Brothers is playing. The song is track #8 on their CD titled Bluesology.
- # painted on the rabbit in Every Man For Himself. [Thanks D. Rock]15
- On the paperwork for Locke's guns in Further Instructions, it shows his birthdate as November 15th.23
- In Every Man For Himself, sawyer says the money is located in unit 23C.MIXED
- Hurley is shown typing the numbers 4 8 15 16 23 42 into the computer in the airport scene from Further Instructions.
- The numbers 4 8 15 16 23 42 are carved into Eko's stick as shown in Further Instructions.
- In Further Instructions, Eddie's badge number is 84023. 4, 8, & 23. [Thanks John B. & Cherry7627]
- In Every Man For Himself, Sawyer's prisoner number is 840. 4 & 8. [Thanks Angie]
Season 3 update 2
- In The Glass Ballerina, Jae's hotel room is 1516. [Thank you Jan, Mike G. & Jason]
Note: The number 108 also appears on the metronome used in the beginning of the episode by Sun!
Sorry for the delay in updating for this week's episode. And thank you for the helpful emails telling me some number references from Wednesday's episode The Glass Ballerina. Credit will be given and the update will be tomorrow!
Season 3 update 1
- In A Tale Of Two Cities, Jack's pager time is 7:15:23 AM.
Season 3 added
A season 3 page has been created. You can find it on the left sidebar where the previous seasons are located. This will be the page that will list all the season 3 references as they are found. As well as the main page of the blog which always displays the latest updates whenever they are posted.
Season 2 - Update 22
Here are the updates for episodes 19-23. The blog will be active regularly again during all of season 3 as usual! Sorry for the long summer hiatus. Thank you for all of the e-mails that help with finding more references. Over the summer I had to catch up with over 500 e-mails from you guys. OUCH!4
- In Two For The Road, Ana questions Christian about wanting to go after 4 days of drinking and doing nothing.
- In Live Together, Die Alone, the statue has 4 toes. [Thank you Ardroth]16
- In Two For The Road, Christian turns on the car radio at 5:29. 5 + 2 + 9 = 16.23
- In S.O.S., Bernard takes Rose to Isaac Uluru to be healed. He was born in 1949. 1 + 9 + 4 + 9 = 23.42
- In Live Together, Die Alone, Desmond asks Libby for $42,000.MIXED
- In S.O.S., Bernard says to Rose this morning he had 15 people working on the sing, now he's down to 4.
- In Two For The Road, the police cars in the parking lot each display one of the numbers from 4 8 15 16 23 42.
- In ?, the numbers 4 8 15 16 23 42 appear in various places on Eko's fake passport.
- In Live Together, Die Alone, the numbers 4 8 23 & 42 appear in various places on Desmond's letters to penny.
- In Live Together, Die Alone, at the end of the episode on the computer screen displaying the anomaly there is the number 7418880. 4 x 8 x 15 x 16 x 23 x 42 gives you this sum. [Thank you Adam R., Parker, Antonio & Otavio]
The start of season 3 is almost here! 2 days away. I'm excited. I can't wait to see all the hidden ways they will come up with number references this year! Bring on the 4 8 15 16 23 42's!
There will be a season 3 list created the day after the show, and the season 2 list will be completely updated for episodes 19-23.