Season 2 - Update 22
Here are the updates for episodes 19-23. The blog will be active regularly again during all of season 3 as usual! Sorry for the long summer hiatus. Thank you for all of the e-mails that help with finding more references. Over the summer I had to catch up with over 500 e-mails from you guys. OUCH!
- In Two For The Road, Ana questions Christian about wanting to go after 4 days of drinking and doing nothing.
- In Live Together, Die Alone, the statue has 4 toes. [Thank you Ardroth]
- In Two For The Road, Christian turns on the car radio at 5:29. 5 + 2 + 9 = 16.
- In S.O.S., Bernard takes Rose to Isaac Uluru to be healed. He was born in 1949. 1 + 9 + 4 + 9 = 23.
- In Live Together, Die Alone, Desmond asks Libby for $42,000.
- In S.O.S., Bernard says to Rose this morning he had 15 people working on the sing, now he's down to 4.
- In Two For The Road, the police cars in the parking lot each display one of the numbers from 4 8 15 16 23 42.
- In ?, the numbers 4 8 15 16 23 42 appear in various places on Eko's fake passport.
- In Live Together, Die Alone, the numbers 4 8 23 & 42 appear in various places on Desmond's letters to penny.
- In Live Together, Die Alone, at the end of the episode on the computer screen displaying the anomaly there is the number 7418880. 4 x 8 x 15 x 16 x 23 x 42 gives you this sum. [Thank you Adam R., Parker, Antonio & Otavio]