Thursday, November 10, 2005

Season 2 Update 12

4

- In ...And Found, Sun says it has been 4 days since the raft has sailed. [Thank you Amos]

15

- In Abandoned, there were 15 pieces on the backgammon board when Locke and Charlie were playing. [Thank you William]

16

- In Abandoned, Shannon tells Sabrina she will be working 16 hours a day.

- In ...And Found, Mr. Lee's license plate is 3490. 3 + 4 + 9 + 0 = 16. [Thank you El Ninyo]

23

- In Everybody Hates Hugo, Sayid says the concrete walls remind him of Chernobyl. The Chernobyl disaster took place at 1:23 AM. [Thank you Scott]

SEASON 1 SEASON 2


E-Mail

1 Comments

  1. Anonymous define blog posted at Saturday, November 12, 2005 9:26:00 PM  
    Hi , I was just doing a search on the net for define blog and I came accross your post. Although this post wasn't what I was interested in, it sure grabbed my attention. Now I see why I found your page when I was looking for define blog related information. Thank You-----Great Post.

Post a Comment

« Home