Season 2 Update 7
When I receive emails I read them in the order I got them, so someone might submit a contribution and I'll write their name down. I might have 25-50 more emails with the same exact thing but I hope you guys understand I don't have the time to write down all those names and type them all out, so I take the one who submitted it first. If you submitted one you see here but it's someone else's name it's because I already wrote it down before I got to your email, it's not because it was ignored!
- In the film, Dr. Candle said that from the time the alarm sounds, they have 4 minutes to enter the code. [Thank you Karen]
- Locke is shown moving the book The Turn Of The Screw by Henry James. It was his 15th published book.
- When Desmond told Jack and Locke to "look up at the wall" the timer showed 97 mintues (9 + 7 = 16). [Thank you Karen]
- # of people attending the meeting in the beginning of Orientation. [Thank you Pete]
- When Jack hands over the jar to Desmond the timer showed 84 minutes (8 & 4). [Thank you Karen]
- After Desmond said "it's over" the time showed 48 minutes left (4 & 8). [Thank you Karen]
- Dr. Candle, in the film, said "the button must be pushed every 108 minutes. (108 = sum of all the numbers 4 8 15 16 23 42). [Thank you Karen]
Desmond told the sequence of numbers to Jack in the jungle (4 8 15 16 23 42). [Thank you Karen]
- Locke typed all the numbers into the computer, before asking Jack to press "execute". [Thank you Karen]
- After putting the in sequence of numbers, Locke looked at the timer it showed 2:16, then 2:15 (16 & 15). [Thank you Karen]
- Locke is shown grabbing the book The Turn Of The Screw by Henry James. Henry James was born April 15th. 4/15.