Season 2 Update 1
Hope everyone enjoyed the premiere full of all the hidden numbers!
I wanted to preface this update by saying THANK ALL OF YOU FOR YOUR E-MAILS. I got over 150 emails after the premiere so I cannot respond to each and every one of them - but they are all appreciated. What I do when updating is I watch the episode first, and find all the ones *I* can. Then I check my email for all the ones I may have missed and give credit to those who found them. Many of you e-mailed me helpful findings, but I was able to find them myself before I checked my email. Please don't think I did not want to credit you.
To find the updated list for season 2 make sure you click the season 2 list on the left column of the site. New season, new list! The season 1 list will remain as an archive and will still be updated if new things from season 1 are found.
...you've gotta...maaaaake your own kind of musiiiiic... :)
- # of guns left according to Jack in the season 2 premiere. [Thank you Adam]
- # of months until Sarah's wedding when she got injured.
- # that appears on the top of the safe dial.
- # of people in the operating room when Jack performs surgery on Sarah.
- # of the machine Sarah has in the hospital.
- # of rungs on the ladder leading into the hatch. [Thank you Ray]
- Desmond is riding his exercise bike in the hatch at 16 MPH.
- Nurse in the operating room said Sarah's pulse was 88 over 52. 8 + 8 + 5 + 2 = 23.
- The clock in Sarah's hospital room shows 2:30 when she wakes up and asks if she's alive.
- The first sequence of numbers on Jack's hospital ID is 75425. 7 + 5 + 4 + 2 + 5 = 23.
- 8:15 AM was the time of death for Adam Rutherford.
- The bottles of medicine that Desmond has in his cabinet all say 4 8 15 16 23 42 across the top.
- When Jack is running through the stadium, the camera focuses on two of the seats and they are numbered 15 and 16.
- A wall inside the hatch shows the number 108. 108 is the sum of 4 8 15 16 23 42.
- To open the safe we see Desmond go to the numbers 23, 42, 48.
- It appears as though Desmond types 4 8 15 16 23 42 on the keyboard before hitting the execute button. Note: You can't see the keys he's hitting but if you count the keys and where he hits the space bar it does fit with 4 8 15 16 23 42 and it does look like he hits the 1 key twice, once for 15 and once for 16. [Thank you KStudio]
- When Jack is running through the stadium we can see signs up that label the rows of seating. We can see 4 8 15 42.